Monday, January 23, 2012

Where do red spider mites come from?

the tiny blood red "velvet mite" arachnids that are found on plants under glass, or on garden walls...where do they actually come from? They can't just suddenly spring up out of the soil?

Where do red spider mites come from?
Bees, birds, other large insects go from garden to garden and pick up all sorts of mites and bugs and transfer them to you. It's natural but hard to swallow in the case of red spider mite as they really are hard to get rid off.
Reply:I know that they did do that in my yard they just came out of no where I have millions of them on my plants and flowers. They are totally creepy. I think they lay dormant in the dirt or their eggs do anyways and when it gets warm they hatch! My question is do they bite?

myspace layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment