Monday, January 30, 2012

Whaddya reckon about this itchy rash? Bite? Allergy?

Last night 2 or 3 tiny spots appeared on my inner wrist while I was sitting outside (I thought there were 3 but now I only see two). This morning I have a rash from wrist to elbow on my inner arm.



The 2 spots have been itchy since they appeared. The rash is flat and pale red, like a very faint heat rash, but does NOT itch. The itching starts at the spots and extends in a line about halfway along my forearm, and seems to follow a vein.



I have used Stingose (bite spray) which burnt, and taken an antihistamine (I take one most mornings, not just because I have this rash). Neither of these helped.



I am not concerned, it is not major, and at this stage I am not going to a doctor. There is no heat or swelling. I am mainly interested in why the itching follows a line, and what it might be. As I see two spots, I'm inclined to think spider bite, but they are about 5mm apart so it would have had to have been a big spider and I didn't see one. Maybe I'm allergic to some plant that pricked me.

Whaddya reckon about this itchy rash? Bite? Allergy?
It sounds like you got bitten by an insect and have experienced an allergic reaction to it - I get this with mosquito bites when I'm bitten while visiting a place I've not been to before; eventually, my body seems to get used to the native insects' saliva and I stop getting such extreme reactions. If you don't have pain/itching/heat on the rash, or any other symptoms, I'd leave it to get better by itself. Hope it clears up soon!
Reply:Go to ( genniesalve.com ) This stuff is great! And all natural to.Its been helping other people alot.Go check it out, and see for yourself. You wont be sorry. Put it on and you will see a difference very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment