Monday, January 30, 2012

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Forest Temple- How do I free the monkey in the room with three spiders?

I killed the two spiders up above, and then pelted the heck out of the one below. Then, not bothering to climb down the vines, I finished it in one, two three hits, then finished it with my newly-learned hidden move. I took an explospider and bombed the man-eating plant. Finding no way to free the chittering primate for the third time, I looked on Google for a game guide, which told me to hit the windmills 'above the cage' with my gale boomerang, and nothing more. Couldn't find them, and I'm sick of quitting the game and killing them- again. Now, I have two guesses for my third try- find away to break the two spiderwebs and maybe I'll land on the ledge, though I already tried my second time, or get eaten by the plant so it will spit me up there. Anyways, before I try- I need help! Dear god, be kind and not only answer, but give me a clear one for my small brain to comprehend. xD Also, excuse me for typos. %26gt;.%26gt;

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Forest Temple- How do I free the monkey in the room with three spiders?
No idea of what exactly you're trying to say, but here's a guide.



Wii version

http://guides.ign.com/guides/748589/page...



GCN version

http://guides.ign.com/guides/572738/page...



it has pictures and all.



By the way, have you found Oocoo already? You know, that weird looking chicken-like thing that talks? Well you can warp outside using her and then save the game so that the next time you play, you can warp back inside into the same room you left off.


No comments:

Post a Comment