Monday, January 23, 2012

Is my orange tree dying?

I have a potted orange tree that’s almost three years old and it’s about a foot and a half high. I started this tree from seed and planted it in miracle grow soil. I repotted it only once. I live in northern Vermont and the tree lives indoors. I water it weekly and right now it’s living next to spider plants. It was doing fine until now. The problem with this tree is that it is starting to discard the new leaves that grow at its ends. Then I also noticed orange crystals growing on the branches of my orange tree where the new leaves fall off. Does this orange tree have a disease?

Is my orange tree dying?
I'm not sure , but one suggestion, Move your terr outside , when the weather is nice , come summer ..It will really like the full sun...keep

it wekk watered... but make sure to bring it back in beforw any chance of frost ... You'll be amazed at how well it will do ...



Good Luck ! I'l try to find more about your problem ...

Dog Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment