Friday, January 20, 2012

I need to buy some long lasting indoor plants.Any ideas of what kinds I should be looking for?

I'd prefer a few be flowered plants.I already know spider plants and cactus can last a while inside but I need more suggestions.

I need to buy some long lasting indoor plants.Any ideas of what kinds I should be looking for?
Peace Lily which has lovely white flowers that open intermittedly.....very good for getting rid of polluted air in the house. Make sure you have it out of sunlight as it really does prefer somewhere thats not well lit......will last for years if watered regularly I have 2 in my home.....also great to have near your pc as this zaps the radiation emitting from your pc
Reply:You can try Kalanchoe plants. These have pretty flowers and come in all different colors. These last. Good Luck on your choices!!


No comments:

Post a Comment