Sunday, January 8, 2012

Whats kind of house plant is this that I have?

I have a plant that someone told me is a ( spider plant ) but from the pics online it does NOT look like one at all..The leaves are about 3-4 inches in length and there are 2 pointy ends on one end and one point on the other end, they have like a light color in the middle of all the green, ( kinda resembles a HEART only with 3 points on the ends..they have long stems...they are kinda rolled up vertically as they bloom out and then they finally open up...I can only get about 4 or 5 stems to grow in 1 pot..Please help with what kind this is???

Whats kind of house plant is this that I have?
Spider plants have long thin leaves. They can be all green, or varigated.



Caladiums are also described as you have, but they have larger leaves. A tuber.



It could be a syngonium (goose plant)



It could also be a variation of the philodendron family.

My best bet is the philodendron.


No comments:

Post a Comment