Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm killing my plant right now and I'm sad!!!!!!!!!!?

We've had this BIG gnat problem for the past 3 weeks, we thought it was fruit flies so were did all the little magical solutions i can find like red wine, drano in sink etc.

It was bugging the crap out of my family, we couldnt leave anything opened we would find dead flies everywhere, in our water glass, in our pepsi cans!!!!! (ARGH) in the casseroles. i was going NUTS I tell you NUTS.



Well this morning we found out they were gnats emerging from my beautiful and loved indoor plant we named Bob Loblaw.



Well, I am in moourning now cause I immediately put it on our balcony at -2 degree celsius (we're in canada it's friggin cold here)



So now I am staring at it from inside and feeling awfully guilty, my poor baby.

It also attracted an enourmous amount of spiders around our appartment.



How can I bring it back inside but not have those damn flies?

It's been outside for 5 hours now.



Thank you.



Thanks

I'm killing my plant right now and I'm sad!!!!!!!!!!?
Bring him in. Spray him with insecticidal soap and spray the soil, too. A small amount of dish detergent and cooking oil mixed in water in a hand held spray bottle. Coat the leaves top %26amp; bottom.

Kill the gnats and you take away the spider food. No food...no more spiders.


No comments:

Post a Comment