Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Black Widow Spider Bite?

4 Days ago i was bitten by a black widow spider, and this wasent my first time, its the 7th time this has happened. This time placing my arm under a saddle i hadnt used in a long time, i should have check first LOL I have also been bitten 3 times (3 different times) by diamondback rattlers...Im a venom attractor LOL and they havent killed me yet....Knock on wood...



Ok heres my question...If anyone or if you know of anyone who has been bitten, what were the symptoms they or you had? How did they feel, how long it took to get over it, also would like to know if they got antivenom???? I could look this up or drive down the street to see the snake/spider dude from Animal plant show at Loma Linda Hospital, but different people have different things that happen to them personally and that what i want to find out...

Something different happened this time to me and im curious.

Black Widow Spider Bite?
I've never been bitten by a rattler or a Black Widow, but I'll say this... sometimes reactions can change and get worse as you get older (even with bee stings).



I would go see the snake/spider dude to be sure.
Reply:I have a friend that got bit by a black widow and his entire arm turned black and blue.....looked like he had a huge tatoo. It was also sore, but not enough for him to seek medical attention. It lasted a couple of weeks I believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment