Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What can I do to get rid of spiders?

We have a stone wall in our back yard that is not even a year old. I was watering the plants outside, and when I sprayed a little bit at the wall, TONS of spiders came out. I did the same earlier today, and the same thing happened. The spiders were brown and probably the size of a quarter. I really don't like spiders, as my family has had a bad experience with them in the past. What can I do to get rid of them!?

What can I do to get rid of spiders?
If they are in your back yard, why are you worrying about them? I personally am allergic to spider bites, but I just avoid them. As long as they don't break the rules and try to come in my house I leave them alone. The spiders would not be there if there was nothing for them to eat. There would be a lot more of other potentially problematic critters wandering around your yard if it weren't for the spiders eating them. I figure every spider in my yard is several less mosquitoes and gnats to bite me.
Reply:Spiders love hiding spots like that. If you get some furniture polish and spray in the crevasses where the spiders are at and do it about once or twice a day they should go away within a couple days...hope this helps!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment