Friday, February 3, 2012

Help on Twilight Princess Wii?

I'm going slowly mad trying to get past the Forest Temple section where you need to use the bomb spiders to blow up the boulder in the western room with the killer plants.



I know what I need to do but I can’t do it! What is the best approach? I've tried running to the gap, throwing the bomb across and then jumping across to try and pick it up but there is not enough time before the bomb explodes. The guides say to jum across with the bomb but that doesn't seem to work either as Link drops the bomb down the gap as he jumps across.



I know the solution is going to be stupidly easy and make me look foolish but I don’t care! I just want to get past the damn room!

Help on Twilight Princess Wii?
There is a higher ledge you can drop the bomb from and then the boulder will blow up. Use a really good walkthrough - that's what I did and it worked to perfection.



www.gamespot.com is my favourite one to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment