Sunday, February 5, 2012

Any Vietnam era veterans here? I went to the V.A. med clinic today.......................?

for the 3rd time for a problem I've had for the last year and they keep telling me it is insect bites. I've bug bombed the house, pulled ALL the plants around the house, and sprayed the inside and out side of the house once a month for the last year.I keep getting boils on various parts of my body and I'm starting to think it may be service connected and they don't want me to know. I have good personal hygine,my house is very clean and tidy,and I don't have any bugs, spiders or otherwise. Could this be something that I picked up in S.E.Aisa that has laid dormant untill now? Anybody else experience anything similar? Any help at all, I would be grateful.

Any Vietnam era veterans here? I went to the V.A. med clinic today.......................?
yuor doctors obligation is to tell patients the nature of whatever you're suffering from.if it has anything to do with any life tthreatenig illness,the cia will be all over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment