Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sunburn on head & spider bites...?

I have been spending more time outside and my head and the tips of my ears got sunburnt a little. I bought myself a bucket hat to prevent future burns. The sunburn was not really bothering me until I went to church.



I was sitting on a bench under the stairs. There was a plant next to me. I didn't notice it, but there were little spiders came off the plant and landed on my head. I noticed the first one when it crawled down my shirt. Then I discovered that there were more. Since then my head has been itchy and irritated because of the sunburn.



The spiders were tiny little yellowish-brown things. They were about the size of the top of a pencil eraser. I have not found out what kind they are yet. I could not get an appointment with my doctor until next week.



I didn't know if anyone had ever experienced anything like this...

Sunburn on head %26amp; spider bites...?
ewwww i hate spiders !!!!! they are nasty sorry but no that has never happened to me i have an eye for bugs i have arachnophobia witch means ... scared of spiders feel sorry for you though !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment