Monday, January 23, 2012

How can I get rid of spiders in my family room downstairs? An ant trap for spiders? Natural option Eucalyptus?

Our house was vacant for 3 years and we suffered some water damage to our cedar siding. Over the next six months we'll make necessary repairs but in the interim we need to find a solution for eliminating the spiders we currently have in our basement and downstairs family room. I have children at home so a safe and natural way like using plants spiders don't like (do spiders avoid Eucalyptus or or other plants?) Or if there is a ant trap like insecticide for spiders this would be great. Thanks for the suggestions!

How can I get rid of spiders in my family room downstairs? An ant trap for spiders? Natural option Eucalyptus?
I'm afraid you'll just have to kill them all one by one...And try to find the eggs and put them in a salad. People wont know what they're eating.
Reply:Get a cat. Mine just love to attack and kill spiders


No comments:

Post a Comment