Sunday, January 8, 2012

Whats wrong with my aloe plant?

ive had my aloe for several years. it sits on my counter next to my kitchen sink and my window to the right of the sink. i have watered it when the leaves start getting thin. i know that they arent to be watered as much as my spider plants. the leaves are very thin, brite green but the ends on about 40% of the leaves are shrivled and brown. i watered it last week. it did not perk up. i watered it two days ago. no change. it is in a decent sized pot a lot larger than the plant. there are new shoots poking through but they are not growing very fast and are about the same condition as the rest of the plants. do i need to repot? do i need plant food? the plant has always just been healthy looking until about a month ago.

Whats wrong with my aloe plant?
does your pot have darin holes?

it mit be rotting at the vary bottom,form over watering?



if your pot does have darinage holes,

place saucer under plant when watering if water runs right through let it set in the water soke up as much as possable for about 1hour . then dup the water out .



if any of this does not work for you place in a lower light and hope for the best!
Reply:lack of sun light is my first guess. does the window get less sun in winter?


No comments:

Post a Comment