Monday, January 23, 2012

Trying to replant?

I am a first time homeowner and I received some plants as a house warming gift. They are little spider plants I believe. I feel like I should be replanting them but from where they are I don't know if they are getting enough light. Any tips on replanting. I'm wondering about good soil to use and I have got to figure out a spot where they are going to get better light.

Trying to replant?
Spider plants like light, they will adjust to indirect sunlight. Any potting soil should do the trick. One of the secrets about spider plants I love: If you keep them in the same pot as it grows, it becomes root bound, and it will force new babies that spring out from all sides of the plant. Very cool.
Reply:i have my spider plant growing in a flower bed it gets the morning sun and sreads like a wild flower and because its a bulb it comes back every year my flower beds have miracle grow and regular topsoil


No comments:

Post a Comment