Saturday, January 14, 2012

Is it bad to buy plants that have had pesticides used on them?

I'm looking to purchase a Spider Plant and / or a Pathos to put in my house, as a sort of natural air filter. My concern is that, if previosly treated with pesticides, they might emit these toxins out into the oxygen I breathe. Will this happen? Should I only buy plants that have NOT had any exposure to pesticides? And if so, where would I buy them at?

Is it bad to buy plants that have had pesticides used on them?
when you are buying a spider plant from a store, it's really hard to tell if they have been treated or not ~ though chances are they probably have. What I'd recommend is before bringing any new plant indoors, give it a good hosing outside first.
Reply:as long as your not eating from it


No comments:

Post a Comment