Sunday, January 8, 2012

Help with plant lighting in my living room?

My house does not have very many windows that capture great sun for my plants. My living room has white walls and a white ceiling. This has worked for a while for my 2 peace lily plants as they don't need much light. However I have many plants that I am trying to keep alive.....christmas cacti (4 of them) spider plants, swedish ivy, and a few others that I have collected from different family members passing. ANYWAY....I love these plants and want to enjoy them! Is there a grow light that casts enough light to keep them healthy that I can put in a decorative light fixture and hang in my living room? The only things I have found are so powerful that it is scary or they come in ugly tacky set-ups. I don't need anything big for fancy, just something to give the indirect sunlight a little extra boost during the day. If I don't do something soon, I'm going to start losing them.....

Help with plant lighting in my living room?
you could get grow light , light bulbs and put in one of your lamps and keep it on at night for the plants...
Reply:Consult people working at nurseries.They will give you nice advise.

beaded necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment